Kersplody enables Big Data to work on Small Networks – with real time analysis, decision making, and capability insertion – that continues to work even when network and other resource availability changes. The same algorithm code runs anywhere. This allows organizations to instantly move capabilities between the batch cloud, the streaming cloud, and the edge cloud, thus enabling data science and data-driven operations at the speed of thought. And because Kersplody enables agile processing at the edge, the knowledge extracted can always be maximized.
- Cyber Security: rapidly develop and consume threat detections, analyzers, mitigations, and analysis tools. Reduce response time from weeks to seconds while increasing analyst efficiency by up to 80%.
- Marketing: rapidly understand and affect customer behaviour through continuous experimentation. Detect changing behaviours and determine the root causes in real time so that actions can be immediately taken to maximize sales in time-sensitive or -competitive applications.
- Sensor Network Analysis: detect and respond to usual and unusual data events in real time. Quickly move components between batch, streaming, and collection devices. Reduce the data processing update loop from months to minutes.
- Business Intelligence: rapidly understand and react to business data through interactive analysis. Detect data events and determine the root causes in real time. Reduce the data processing update loop from weeks to minutes while working in parallel with legacy systems, such as SAP.
- Medical: rapidly understand and react to medical data through interactive analysis. Detect data events and determine the root causes in real time. Reduce the data processing update loop from months to minutes while working in parallel with legacy processes.
- Defense: acheive data exploitation superiority by enabling rapid response operations teams to quickly adapt to the changing battlespace. Enable horizontally integrated MULTI-INT fusion for C4ISR and other applications with centralized and distributed C2 and dramatically accelerated new capability insertion: insert new capabilities in hours, not months.
New capability insertion time is limited only by any required verification and validation time!